Translate

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Shit Happen

In our lives there are things happen to us for good reasons and we call it "Good luck"
Some times when you are in party and you break the glass they say that it will bring good luck as well.
This afternoon I was travelling on my bike from Neptunusplein. After I cross the underground bridge   I got hit by a huge  and warm splash in my eye.I was wearing my glass but it went behind it.
I was shocked ,I did not know what was happening .I realized it was just a bird shitting on me !
I nowadays have a problem of seeing far and in dark it is worst beacause of light reflections. The 22nd November I will be having my eye operation. I guess this is good sign since the bird did shit on my eyes. This will be the last shit I see after next week I will see clear!
Peace ,
Eliane

3 comments:

  1. They say bird shit on you brings good luck, just like the broken glass so congratulations dear!!! 😊 xxP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat is even geluk hebben! Zag je je belager ook?

    ReplyDelete