Translate

Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year ,Happy New Me!

We are at the end of the year and I can't stop thinking about all the changes I faced this last year.
I have been able to make some of my deams come true. Like travelling to Burundi helping Batwa for HIV education. It went well and I thank many of you for your help. I had other challenges regarding my health where I almost got blind by the silly Diabetes . For quite a while my sight was getting worst. I was not confidence to bike in evening, I got blinded by the night lights. I was glad here in the Netherlands they had a solution to my problem. I had an operation to both of my eyes; the first in November, 3 days before reaching my 41st birthday, and another in December, after christmas. I am delighted to share with you that my eyes are now in Good shape. I can see 150 % and 120% to the newely operated eye.
This New year is going to be more positive and beautiful year. I am thankful to be around my lovely family. I dream of a Wold  full of peace and love where I can continue doing my Cultural activicties and my Hiv activisme, especially in Africa and in other places of the World.

Happy New year, Happy new Me!

I wish all of you and your family a Happy New year 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment