Translate

Friday 20 April 2018

Cambodia here we come!

I am very excited to share with you the journey; me and my husband are about to travel to Asia and seeing three countries, Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia.
The dream began in November 2010 when my husband travelled to Cambodia - Siem Reap - for his work. he saw many nice places and took some beautiful pictures. When he showed them to me he said "Eliane we have to go together to cambodia I really want to show you around in Siem Reap, see the amazing Temples of Angkor Wat". I said who knows one day we will go let's save some money for it.
The idea of travelling was born from that moment. This year 04 January 2018 was our 15th marriage anniversay. We realized we have not travelled very far away, us 2 without kids. We decide to make our dream come true and combine the trip for three countries, Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia. We call it "The Asia Honeymoon"
It's finally going to happen! We are leaving Sunday 22 April and will be back 11 May.
I would like to thank my parents in law as they will help us in taking care of our kids during our holiday.
I can't wait to be there !
Peace ,
Eliane.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you both a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, Eliane wat heerlijk. Ik was vorig jaar in Siem Reap en ben er 10 fagen gebleven. De rempels zijn zó mooi! Ik gun het je om ze te zien! Plaats om te overnachten? Nine incense sticks. Klein guesthouse zonder luxe, maar wij hadden leuk contact met andere reizigers en de eigenaar is handsome!!! Enjoy! Nienke.

    ReplyDelete