Translate

Friday 30 November 2018

HIV is Colour blind

Why should you throw away your youth or say that you don’t even care?
Maybe you should lend a hand to someone who could share your pain.
HIV does not care how old you are or what colour your skin is.
HIV does not see black, brown and white because HIV is colour blind.
If you want to fight HIV, join together, and you can win the battle.
HIV made himself King of the World.
He never gets tired of emigration, when that’s into the bodies of the people of the world.
We can stop him and end this
but how do we do that when people still choose wrong from right?
How do we do that when people still judge us, the people living with HIV?
We all share the same things in many ways
and HIV has such love for everyone.
He will come to you too if you don’t shut your door.
How do you know if he is not already there in your body
if you never take a test to find out?
I told you we share same things in many ways...
My HIV virus which I have controlled for many years was found in my blood.
The colour of my blood is red, just like yours.
The difference between us is that I am aware of my HIV status
and so this virus is now undetectable in my red blood.
Have you ever checked for it in your red blood?
Hurry to test so you can live in harmony
if you get treated in time, like I did.
Remember that HIV is colour blind,
even if he chooses the colour RED.
Be careful and be safe.
Peace,
Eliane



No comments:

Post a Comment