Translate

Monday 6 August 2018

Discover New World


After a busy weeks with International AIDS Conference in Amsterdam I finally get a moment to take a holidays with my beloved ones.

We started yesterday by visiting Zuiderzee museum in Enkhuizen where we learnt about the way the Dutch lived alongside the rough sea.
For example, the life of fishermen now many years ago, how they washed the cloths and how they dressed up which is totally different from nowadays. It was an amazing trip  and I enjoying learning the culture of every country I visit. Well I am living here for 11 years now and I am still learning until today.

The sky is the limit. I have always dreamed of seeing the World, visiting many countries. I am glad this is going the way I want it to be. This dream I am sharing with my beloved family. A few months ago I discovered Asia with my husband. Now, together with the boys, we are going to be in another new country, Sweden! We are very excited because it is going to happen today!
We have everything ready, our tickets for the Arlanda express, the Stockholm Pass. We are ready to learn yet again a new culture. Visiting muses, going on boat, many kids activities. The Stockholm pass will give many opportunities and we are going to take them all!

After a week, It will be the time to move to another city, Vasteras. I remember 2 years ago talking with my best childhood friend, Eliane, that one day I will pay her a visit. We would talk so much, bring back the many sweet memories of our childhood. We have been talking for a very long time on skype or WhatsApp by saying that we meet soon! That soon will start TODAY.
It will be great to finally meet Eliane in person again, after many long years ago. 1996! Now, can you imagine what will happen when we meet?
Make sure you protect your ears, because we will make a lot of noise. I will never stop dreaming.
Get ready Stockholm, I am on my way!
Peace,
Eliane

No comments:

Post a Comment