Translate

Thursday 28 September 2017

Green Light

Dear all
I am very excited to share the good news after a week of stress. I finally got  the Green Light, I can travel to Bujumbura this weekend! I did not get the visa but instead I got a travel document signed by PAFE(Immigration)Burundi.

The Batwa Local Organisation that invited me for Batwa Education worked really hard to arrange this for me up, and they managed to arrange this today. With this piece of paper I can get visa at Bujumbura Airport. A big thank you to my friends in Burundi!

Well , I am so glad I don't have to reschedule my program in Bujumbura.I am writing now while I am travelling to LOndon for a Hiv documentary.Tomorrow evening I will be back, pack my bags and then leave for Burundi in Saturday. So exciting.

I will keep you posted as promised. Have a great evening!

Peace,
Eliane

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh!!! Well done, hope u had a great time in London & are settling into Burundi by now. I still need to catch up on your blogs. Be safe & enjoy my dear! Best wishes, Pauline

    ReplyDelete