Translate

Friday 11 May 2018

Malaysia: Nando's brings back memories

We arrived on monday in Malaysia to our hotel Istana  around 19h30.
We first had a very nice, firendly welcomed in ViP lounge  before they showed our beautiful suite; A glas of champagne and canape. I felt again my special honeymoon!
Kuala Lumpur is a mega city full of skyhigh buildings and a lot of mega shoping malls. One of the most epic is the twin towers. I could not wait to see them at night since I saw them from a distance when we were driving from the airport to our hotel. I enjoyed the fountains and light show by the twin Towers.
I always look for something that can link me to Africa, and I have to say I have found a very interresting shoping mall which looks like the one in South Africa called Menlyn Park. The Berjaya Time Square is my favoriet shoping paradise, it has the same shape as Menlyn park. The exclusive thing in this shopping mall is the Indoor playground. It has a very impressive indoor rollercoaster! It is a beautiful place for a day out with kids!
We have done so much shoppings and have seen some interestings restaurents that cover all cultures but the most surprising to find in Kuala Lumpur was Nando's restaurent! When I saw it my heart started melting because it brought all my sweet memories back from South Africa. I could not pass it without enjoying my extra hot chicken lemon en spice rice plus corn on the cob. what a moment!
Back then in 2006 when I was living in South Africa I would go weekly to Nando's. I was so happy to find it after 12 years.
I have to say being here was fun but it is now time to return to our busy life in the Netherlands. Our flight is tonight and we hope to see you tomorrow morning!
Peace ,
Eliane

No comments:

Post a Comment