Translate

Sunday 6 May 2018

Phuket new experiences!

How relaxing has been staying in Phuket since Monday! In our hotel Burasari Spa had  an amazing room with private access to the swimmingpool. The first few days was just to relax, swim and walk and watch the Sunset on the Patong Beach. Enjoying cocktails while our feet are in  water at Burasari Pool Bar has been excellent ! Beside that we have been able to enjoy some others things ,which I have never done in my life and those things surprised me!
Well Saturday we decided to book for a tour so then we can discover more Phuket and the serounding. We went to visit some Islands.
The Phang Nga Island.

Our journey started at 5 am fetched by a car and dropped at Royal Pheket Marina  where the speed boat took us to  Island Koh Phing Kan and Koh Tapu (James Bond  Island) the most famous spot in the bay.
We first stop to  Panak  Island where we explore some intriguing caves. Island is full of hidden caves,lagoons and hongs.

Sea Canoeing.
This was an other surprise of the day to go Canoeing through the caves in Tam Lod Nai.It was a scenic canoe trip to see these geological wonders mixte of caves, hongs  and mangrove. Again I have never been In canoe same in caves !
From there we visited Panyee village ,the village originally a settlement by nomadic Malay fisherman 200 years ago.The people who live the small village are 2000 .

Treasure Island.
Few minutes from James Bond Island lays  fantastic hidden cave,only accessible by swimming through a narrow passage .I was not sure how diep the sea was but I jumped anyway cause I was looking forward to cool off ,and to go through that hidden cave although some travellers with us seemed to be surprised of my action.Most of them thought"African Lady "don't dare to swim!

We went to Mob Yao Yao across the Nord of Island to  local Thai restaurant for lunch .And in afternoon we finalise out trip to Tropical beach where we swim and enjoy the beautiful beach weather in water blue surrounded by palm trees.
It was amazing and surprising trip to me walking ,canoeing and swimming in cave at the same day.It never happen in my life.
Phuket you are amazing ,I am curious on our next trip to Malaysia on Monday and I hope to discover news things as well!
Peace,
Eliane.

No comments:

Post a Comment