Translate

Thursday 12 October 2017

The Artist of Murira

Today was great to see Children of Murira
With their parents smiling .
Last week I gave education on Hiv and Aids and Fight for stigma for People living with Hiv.

After realizing that chidren were responding positively I decided to organize a drawing competition to share all the educational messages via the draw. The theme was "Fight the stigma against people living with Hiv and Aids"
The best artist was to be rewarded and his art to be hanging on school wall.

They did work hard since some children were drawing seating on the floor.
In class were a lot of old and damaged chairs.I had an idea of repairing those one and let them be used as soon as possible.

Today was the D -day to give the price for the 5 winners of drawing competition.And give the 46chairs ready today for use but more will come the work is on progress.

People of Murira were blessed today because the Vice President came to distribute the rice to109 families. After he came to support me where I was giving all prices for the 5 winners.He congratulate me for giving a good example and sharing the Love with my Community. 

After came to me a little girl she said "Thank you for giving us the chairs ,I was very tired everyday seating on the floor"
With a great joy, I smiled!

2 comments: